Who am I
Howdy folks, this is my first blog post. This is basically a welcome and introductory post. Here I am going to introduce you to me and my journey so far.
So, welcome folks to my first blog. My name is Gudda Singh Rauthan. People generally call me by my first name, “Gudda.” Some people say it is a strange name, and some say, “what a unique name.”
I’m proud of being given this name by my grandfather.
I was born and raised in a hill village named Jaspur in Uttarakhand, India.
After completing my schooling I came to Delhi, the national capital of India with my father. My father used to work here as a cook in a small hotel.
The very first thing I thought after coming to Delhi was, “I should learn the English language along with some advance computer skills.”
Because I thought these are the essential skills to find a job to manage my personal expenses.
Later, I started BCA from IGNOU, however, I had to quit the BCA program in the middle, since the study wasn’t going well.
A glance at my work history
My father was the only person responsible for our financial needs so, I had to start a job to support him.
Because I had quit my studies without learning any specific skill, I had to start with any kind of job.
After talking to almost all the relatives and known circle I started my first job as an office boy in a dental clinic.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t manage with it and they asked me to leave on my 9th working day.
The struggle started again and this time one of my father’s friends referred me to a Chartered Accountant and he appointed me first at his home for small household works.
After working for a few days they asked me they no more required me as they are going outstation for some time.
Then I started my next job in a navy canteen as a waiter. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with dengue at that time and got hospitalized for 7 days, and I couldn’t join that job again.
After that, I started a small self business of Tea-Samosa with the help of my father.
I couldn’t find an interest in that and left Delhi and went back home empty-handed for the second time.
After spending some time at home I went to Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India for a job in a factory.
As some of my school friends had already been started their careers in the industrial sector, I took their help and started a job as factory labour in SIDCUL Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, India.
After working for 3 years in different factories as lower-class labour, I thought this should not be the end of my life and I re-started my studies.
I started my bachelor’s degree program at Kumaun University Nainital in BA Arts and Literature, General. It was through correspondence.
After completing my graduation in 2015, I had to leave an industrial job due to some health issues. Later on, I started my next job in a telecom retail store.
Suddenly, I came up with the contact of my present guru, my mentor Mr Satpal Singh and started a side hustle in direct selling which turned my entire perspective of living a life.
After that, I started a franchise business in partnership but due to the conflict of thoughts, we had to close it.
In December 2016 I came back to Delhi and switched to another industry, the BPO industry, yes, Business Process Outsourcing.
My first call centre job was in a domestic call centre as a customer support representative in Noida, which is a part of the Nation Capital Territory, India.
Since then, I have been working in the BPO industry. Currently, I am working with a UK based multinational company in Gurugram, India.
Why am I blogging
Writing is my hobby since my school life.
Yes, I changed the style of the writing basis on the experience in life, but never stopped it.
In my free time, I love to portray my thoughts on paper. I am fond of writing and maintaining a journal.
It helps me two ways, 1st I am able to save memories, and second, it will help people to learn by going through my story and experience.
Now, I want to continue my writing and spread my thoughts digitally through a blog.
As I mentioned, I kept changing my style of writing from small poetry to short stories, and later on, I started writing motivational quotes.
Now, this is my first blog under the niche: Personal Development.
What am I going to be Blogging about
Here, I want to help people with my gift of writing and want to share my thoughts and experience in the form of a winning strategy.
I will be sharing tips to maintain the mindset of victory and help people to focus on things with The Victor Mind.
- I will illustrate how to focus on victory without any fear of losing.
- My upcoming post will be about overcoming the fatal in life and climbing the ladder of continuous success.
- It will help you to stay motivated and focused on your goals.
- Here you will learn how to maintain a winner mindset even in an adverse situation.
- Future blog posts will be about the process of becoming successful in life and maintaining it lifelong.
- It will help you to manage your personal, professional, and social relationships throughout the journey of life.
- It will be learning for teenagers from other people’s life experiences, a road map for adults to conquer every situation in life, and hope and help for older people in their loneliness through some spiritual facts.
- You will also learn the most essential life skills from this blog because I am going to share tips for personality development and communication skills.
These all will be the key focused areas in my upcoming blog posts.
Who am I writing for
- My blog post is for those people who are struggling in life and seeking the right direction to move on.
- It is for those folks who want to be at their peak someday and need little push to step up.
- My writing and truly inspirational stories will help you to overcome the obstacles in different areas of life.
- It will guide you in different social situations and help you to make the right decisions at the right time so that no dilemma can shake your determination.
Whenever you will be coming to read and scroll this page, you will be getting a trigger to move on.
Whatever situation you will be in, if you visit this blog for some guidance or hope, trust me you will find a spark to overcome the challenges in life.
How can you get involved?
You can share your thoughts and experience and contribute your part to lead people in the right direction to make this world a better place to live in.
You can directly comment on every post and share your feedback to keep me writing.
If you want me to write on any specific topic, I will put my best to deliver write and publish it for you.
Also, you can email me for any suggestions or feedback at [email protected].
This is all about my journey so far which I thought I should mention in my first blog. I will see you soon in an upcoming post.
And yes, don’t forget to comment your valuable comments below.
Love & respect,